Wednesday 22 December 2010

I'm the first to admit that I'm still pretty young.

I constantly feel like I’m missing out on everything. Like everything is happening somewhere else. Like I’m not living life to the fullest. The problem is that I never do anything to change it. I just sit here and write about it. I sit here and write while somewhere over the rainbow amazing things are happening. Amazing things that I’m missing out on. I need to change now because before I know it this will all be over. These teenage years only last so long. I’m going to live for a little while and then I will die. I might as well make the best of it while I can. It is my life after all. I am the one who moves my feet and when I’m ready to change I will. Then again, maybe I shouldn’t wait until I’m ready. I don’t think I’m ever going to be ready to change. I doubt anyone really is. The time is now. If it’s a sign I’ve been waiting for, here it is. Everything will turn out okay, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment