Wednesday 8 December 2010

Being normal isn't one of my strengths.

Its makes me kinda happy inside to hear that people read my blog regularly. Although it’s far from the reason I started my blog in the first place. I evidently think a lot but I thoroughly enjoy writing. I never particularly enjoyed writing stories or essays but I enjoy writing about my thoughts and I guess, what’s ‘real’ to me. It’s strangely therapeutic. I’m sure there’s people that criticise my blog and see it as pointless – think what you like. I’m not writing for you, I’m writing for me. But if I contribute to curing people’s boredom, make them think or make them laugh, then that for me, is rather fulfilling. It makes me realise that what I’m doing here on this little page is not a pointless exercise. Sure, it’s full of loads of random ranting’s, photos, videos and quotes, but at some point they have all been a part of me. A part of the way I feel, whether you understand them or not.
It says on my blog that it’s some form of ‘diary’. Well, I guess it’s actually more of a scrapbook because quite obviously I’m not about to go into full blown explicit details of my life on a webpage. That sort of thing is reserved for my mind and my mind alone but I guess what I’m trying to say is, thankyou. Thankyou to whoever takes the time to read my blog because you’re saving me from realising I may be a little insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment