Friday 12 November 2010

What girls see that guys don't.

Utterly confuses me what some guys see in some girls. Come to the conclusion that girls are ridiculously fussy when judging other girls. Either that or the guys aren’t fussy enough. I know as a girl, that when looking at another girl I tend to always look at what she’s wearing; some guys really mustn’t I swear?! Fair enough, I’m all for guys liking a girl for a beauty and not what she wears but seriously?! Guys really don’t seem to pay attention to detail all too much. How her hair is ridiculously greasy, how her outfit seriously clashes, how her make-up is applied catastrophically. So maybe this doesn’t apply to all guys as I know a few who are crazily fashion conscious but come on boys… she looks like a man in drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment