- cold shampoo on cold mornings.
- 6am wake up calls.
- the landing light shining on my face in the morning.
- people blowing their noses on the train.
- people who slow down a ridiculous amount on an open roundabout when they can see it's clear.
- when supposed 'anti chip' nail polish, chips.
- monday mornings knowing I have four more early mornings before I can have a lay in.
- waiting for pay day.
- the ridiculously loud schoolboys that get on the train every day and talk utter shit.
- days that drag.
Monday, 22 November 2010
Posted by BECKY LOWERS at 09:33