Friday 22 October 2010

Time to grow up.

The happenings of this year, for me, have been like a poorly removed Jenga piece. One thing goes wrong and everything else seems to follow. Strange to look back at how different things were this time last year and how sweet everything seemed. I tend to always want to see the good in people; however, a lot of people have proved me wrong this year and it’s resulted in losing their friendship. Some of which I believed to be for the worse but then it all falls back to ‘everything happens for a reason.’ I’m no longer going to stand for people taking advantage of my generosity or kindness.
Nor am I going to take advantage of how quickly time flies. 2010 has been a harsh realisation for me with regard to the concept of time and I’ve lost far too many people physically this year to not make the most of my experiences. I know when December the 31st comes; I’ll be able to look back on this year and say it’s taught me a lot and matured me as an eighteen year old girl. Just hoping 2011 won’t be so tough on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment