Tuesday 26 October 2010

Paranormal.

So upon review, this film really wasnt as scary as I thought it was at the time. Sure it's pretty bloody creepy, but, it was more jumpy than anything. I remember being far more petrified after watching the first one. The storyline in the second is better but the things that go on in the house can't really compare to being dragged out of bed and down the stairs like in the first one.
Without trying to give too much away, it's worth a see but be prepared to jump out of your skin a fair few times. But put it this way, it didnt keep me up at all last night. Mind you, it's pretty hard to do that anyway. And as soon as I was out of the cinema, I calmed down a hell of a lot. Might have made my dad wait up for me to come home though...

No comments:

Post a Comment