Wednesday 20 October 2010

Holiday's are comin'.

Personally, I love autumn and winter. I don't think there's anything better than wrapping up in a big knitted jumper, heavy cable knit scarf, thick socks and leggings and sitting by the fire. It's crazy to think that a mere 5 weeks ago I was in Ibiza and although looking forward to coming home, dreading the British weather. Now (although I tend to moan about being cold most of the time) I'm loving it! One of the plus sides of working in London is being up here in winter when all the shops are preparing for the Christmas season and there's something strangely nostalgic about travelling home on the train in the dark.
The boxes of Quality Street and Celebrations are gradually creeping their way into the office which means I can say a rather large goodbye to any form of dieting for the next few months. Office job's definitely encourage weight gain and laziness that's for damn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment