Tuesday 8 March 2011

You look at her with love, with me it's just friendship. I guess love does conquer all, even loyalty.

I miss my old best guyfriend. It sucks how he got a girlfriend and pretty much forgot about me. He's actually the only guy who know's me inside out, from my thoughts, to sexual desires, to regrets. I miss him bad. I'm not keen on his new girlfriend. I know that just sounds like jealousy and it probably is a little seeing as she stole my friends attention, but, she's weird. In my opinion, she tries too hard to be different. I dislike her and wished she'd never come along.
Ok, so I sound real selfish. He's happy. Probably the happiest I've ever known him and I guess for that, I should be happy. But I'm not. I miss him and want his company back.
Wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment