Tuesday 15 February 2011

Woke up cold one Tuesday...

Guys really don’t have a clue when it comes to romance. I mean, come on, I’d say 99% of women are hopeless romantics. We rave about romcom’s and how dreamily fantastic the guys are in them so take a leaf out of their books and step up. Yesterday made me realise, more than ever, that most guys genuinely do stick to what they THINK a girl wants on Valentines. Flowers, chocolates, a card… No actually. Well, not me anyway. Sure, I love those things but I crave spontaneity. Something that makes you stand out from the rest, something unique and something that shows real thought and emotion behind it. Anyone can send flowers. Anyone can buy chocolates and a card. Some guys need to think outside the box. Personally, stereotypical Valentines presents just don’t cut it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment