Thursday 27 January 2011

We live on fascination.

Why do I do it to myself? I say this every Thursday morning after a Wednesday night out and yet I still put myself through the pain. Sure, the nights are probably worthy of a little tiredness, but a full day at work on four and a half hours sleep is just plain torture. Unnecessary torture. The only thing keeping me going is that there’s only one more early morning until the weekend and before I can spend a Friday night in my pyjamas, watching tv, ordering a takeaway, knowing I havent got to be up at 6am. During the week I don’t get to see Chelmsford in the light. Not once. I leave in the dark and come home in the dark, it’s kinda strange. And to be perfectly honest, I don’t see it much in the light on a weekend due to sleeping off my lack of sleep from during the week and messy nights out on a Friday and Saturday. I know they say, ‘Oh youre young, your body can handle it’ – mine really can’t.
I’m getting too old for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment